The Pflueger Patriarch Bait Casting Reel 2009!
6:40 PM | Author: Tech Tactical


I purchased the Pflueger Patriarch bait caster reel this season at Gander Mountain after last season fishing with a friend of mine that owned one. It's low profile design is awesome not to mention its titanium scratchless finish makes it an amazing looking reel! Mechanically it seems to be smooth as silk! I own the 7:1.1 ratio model. I tested the reel its first day on the water with 25-30 mph winds! I had no problem whatsoever casting directly into the wind with not a glitch of any backlashing. For $170-200 bucks the price is a winner in todays recession! If money was no object I would have probably chosen a Daiwa Steez ($499.00), Daiwa Zillion or maybe a Abu Garcia Revo Line or Shimano curodo. In the end its longevity that determines the quality of a reel to me personally. I hope the Patriarch can hold up on the durability end.

FULL REVIEW HERE:
http://www.tackletour.com/reviewpfluegerpatriarch.html

This entry was posted on 6:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: